Wednesday, June 04, 2008

We're Off!

So, tomorrow is the big day. We leave Stillwater around 10:00am for Tulsa. After a short flight to DFW, we'll crawl on a much longer one to Paris CDG. I should be doing something at least slightly more productive right now, but in an attempt to avoid doing more laundry from our Austin/DC excursions and packing for our European adventure, I headed to my email inbox where one of my beloved aunties pointed out that I've neglected to post anything from the domestic portion of our summer travels. Here are a few photos to highlight our time in Austin & Washington DC.

I love this first picture. It takes place not too long after Emma and I trekked eighteen city blocks for pizza. Now that might not sound like a big deal, but we were in Austin, TX and it was beyond hot outside! She was a champ. I kept offering to stop at other restaurants, but she wanted "The Best Pizza in Austin", so we kept going until we found Rounders. Our table was a video game table & I had some serious fun introducing her to Frogger, which she's playing in this photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home